Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mukluks for only $2

I'm deep in garage sale at the moment. Trying to offload as much of my crap as I can so that I can buy new crap in ATL. The TV/VCR and the wicker went right away this morning and I have high hopes for the desk and the rocking chair tomorrow. Happily, the Bubba Gump Shrip Co. cookbook went before the Susan Powter cookbook. Unhappily, I possessed both.

Here's where I'm going to live:


More specific images will appear once I have them. It was the first place I saw, and wouldn't you know it, I didn't take any interior photos. But I'm planning to take possession (which never fails to sound satanic or kinky) on the 27th, which means I'll probably do some ridiculous before and after shots of the move. Although the afters will more than likely have to wait a few pay periods so that they actually feature furniture.

PS- I have a horrible cold. I just told 'Kovsky that I sound like Eartha Kitt and he concurred.

No comments: