Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It was 10, not 13.

The highlight of my day:

I miscounted the number of boxes we had recieved from another office and my boss told me that his kids have better math skills than I do. For someone in the financial arena, that's the equivalent of telling a sex worker that your dog gives a better blow job.

Luckily, like most sex workers, I am really not that invested in my job. And, unlike most sex workers, I have quite a few other options.

The weekender in MSP is rapidly filling with activities, which is fabulous. I had a minute and a half of panic this evening when I thought that I hadn't actually booked the flight. I've been known to do stupid things like ˆthinkˆabout booking a flight but not actually follow through, so my concern was justified but ultimately unwarranted. I do have a reservation, even the airline agrees. Now to pack...

No comments: